Since 1989 I’ve been supplying my clients with high quality custom window treatments and bedding, while also working in various retail stores from time to time as a merchandising manager. My degree is from Auburn University in Fashion Merchandising and Business and Textile Chemistry.
I’ve always loved design and specialize in problem-solving and re-purposing tired furniture and accessories in creative ways. I love finding an item that others may overlook, and making it a treasured and functional home accessory. I’m constantly looking for inspiration for myself and my clients on PINTEREST, in magazines, and on HGTV, and l love passing on photos and details of my design experiments on my blog. I particularly enjoy helping my clients with special events in their lives, creating a theme, coordinating accessories, and designing unique items to enhance the occasion.
Don’t see what you need here? Email me and let’s talk about it! I’d like to help and will do what I can to solve your problem or create that special event.
Professional Organizations & Activities
- Member of Window Coverings Association of Alabama (WCAA)
- Featured in Birmingham Home & Garden Magazine
- Presentation to Birmingham Home Builders Association on decorating trends in home building
- Developed and presented seminars at Albert L. Scott Library on window treatments and decorating
- Member Zeta Tau Alpha Alumni Group for the support of Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research